Dr. Grimm has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Grimm, MD is a pediatric nephrology specialist in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Grimm completed a residency at Chldns Hosp-U Manitoba. He currently practices at CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICINE and is affiliated with Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grimm is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- UCLA, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- I Walton Killam Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Chldns Hosp-U Manitoba, Residency Hospital — 1986
- I Walton Killam Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1985
- St Pauls Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Saskatchewan College of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lucile Packard Childrens Hospital
Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital At1195 W FREMONT AVE, Sunnyvale, CA 94087 Existing Patients: (650) 721-5807
Stanford Hospital and Clinics300 Pasteur Dr, Stanford, CA 94305 Existing Patients: (650) 723-7903
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grimm?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grimm accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grimm frequently treats Ultrasound, Renal, Kidney Transplant Evaluation, and Renal Scan.
Dr. Grimm's office is located at 770 Welch Rd Ste 300, Palo Alto, CA 94304. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford
- Stanford Health Care