Dr. Drury has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Drury, MD is a cardiology specialist in Costa Mesa, CA. Dr. Drury completed a residency at Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center. He currently practices at Pacific Cardiovascular Associates Medical Group Inc. and is affiliated with Anaheim Global Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Drury is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Drury?
Dr. Drury has a great bedside manner, is super attentive to his patient's needs and does a great job explaining options for treatment. Dr. Drury did my ablation in 2017 and once my heart healed up I have been afib free ever since. It's nice knowing that if/when it acts up again I have a great doctor to help me through it. I highly recommend Dr. Drury.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paul Drury, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Drury's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Drury accepts your insurance.
Dr. Drury frequently treats Heart Disease, Sick Sinus Syndrome, and Third Degree Heart Block.
Dr. Drury's office is located at 3080 Bristol St Ste 600, Costa Mesa, CA 92626. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anaheim Global Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- Huntington Beach Hospital
- Mission Hospital - Laguna Beach
- Mission Hospital - Mission Viejo
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Orange County Global Medical Center
- Saddleback Medical Center
- South Coast Global Medical Center
- UCI Medical Center