Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Boinay accepts your insurance.
Dr. Paul Boinay, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dorchester Center, MA. Dr. Boinay completed a residency at New England Deaconess Hospital. He currently practices at PAUL E BOINAY MD PC and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Milton. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Boston Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- New England Deaconess Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University Of California, San Diego, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Massachusetts Institute Of Technology, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Paul E Boinay MD PC
Paul E Boinay MD PC2110 Dorchester Ave Ste 203, Dorchester Center, MA 02124 Existing Patients: (617) 296-1800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Boinay?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Boinay frequently treats Cardiovascular Stress Test, Nuclear Stress Testing, and Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test.
Dr. Boinay's office is located at 2110 Dorchester Ave Ste 203, Dorchester Center, MA 02124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Boinay has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Milton
- Carney Hospital