Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Boffetti accepts your insurance.
Dr. Paul Boffetti, MD is a cardiology specialist in Nashua, NH. Dr. Boffetti completed a residency at U Mass Med Ctr. He currently practices at Lahey Cardiology at the Medical Center and is affiliated with Lahey Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Boffetti is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St Elizabeths Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- U Mass Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Boston VA Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lahey Cardiology at the Medical Center
Lahey Cardiology at the Medical Center8 Prospect St, Nashua, NH 03060 Existing Patients: (603) 577-2039
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Boffetti?
My first encounter with being in a hospital other than having my son, was complete confidence in Dr. Boffetti. I should have been "freaking out" with all the tests and procedures I needed to endure, but I was totally at peace in the care of Dr. Boffetti.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Boffetti frequently treats Heart Conditions and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Boffetti's office is located at 8 Prospect St, Nashua, NH 03060. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Boffetti has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center
- Southern New Hampshire Medical Center