Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bernstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Paul Bernstein, MD is a cardiology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Bernstein completed a residency at Presby-St Lukes Hosp. He currently practices at Aurora Cardiovascular Services and is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bernstein is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Presby-St Lukes Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Presby-St Lukes Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aurora Cardiovascular Services
Aurora Cardiovascular Services2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy, Milwaukee, WI 53215 Existing Patients: (414) 646-0418
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bernstein?
I went to an appointment with my dad this morning to see Dr Bernstein. He not only made my dad feel like family. He also made me feel that way too. He was interested in my well being as well as my dad'said. The entire office staff made us feel at ease and comfortable. I would highly recommend seeing this doctor. Thorough and very proficient. Thank you Dr. Bernstein for taking such good care of my dad. Sue Ellen
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bernstein frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Congenital Cardiac Conditions.
Dr. Bernstein's office is located at 2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy, Milwaukee, WI 53215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bernstein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha
- Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center