Dr. Paul Maloof, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Hampton, VA. He currently practices at Tidewater Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Sentara Careplex Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Maloof is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Tidewater Orthopaedics3000 Coliseum Dr, Hampton, VA 23666 Existing Patients: (757) 736-4100
Tidewater Orthopaedics4037 IRONBOUND RD, Williamsburg, VA 23188 Existing Patients: (757) 206-1004
Tidewater Orthopaedics901 Enterprise Pkwy Ste 900, Hampton, VA 23666 Existing Patients: (757) 827-2480
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Newark, Medical School — 2007
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Optima Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maloof?
After almost 2 years of limping, pain, surgery and physical therapy I found Dr. Maloof. He diagnosed my problem at my first visit and recommended total ankle replacement. I had the surgery and was up and about in a short time. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Maloof to anyone who is having issues with ankle or foot. He improved the quality of my life by giving me my mobility. His staff is very professional and I never had to wait to be seen.
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center