Dr. Jacob has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Jacob, DO is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Jacob completed a residency at Doctors Hospital Ohio Health. He currently practices at Oklahoma Joint Reconstruction Institute and is affiliated with Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jacob is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH- Orthopaedic Adult Reconstruction, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Doctors Hospital Ohio Health, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Doctors Hospital Ohio Health, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Doctors Hospital-Columbus, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Ohio Univ College Of Osteo Med, Medical School — 2008
- Ohio University School Of Osteopathic Medicine, Athens, Oh, Medical School — 2008
- Walsh University Master Of Science In Physical Therapy, Other Education — 2001
- Walsh University (College), Undergraduate School — 1998
- Walsh University North Canton, Ohio, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jacob?
Dr Jacobs is very friendly and compassionate to his patients. He is very knowledgeable, listens and answers any questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paul Jacob, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jacob's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jacob accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jacob frequently treats Osteoarthritis, Joint Pain, and Osteoarthritis of Knee.
Dr. Jacob's office is located at 9800 Broadway Ext Ste 201, Oklahoma City, OK 73114. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- Integris Health Edmond
- Northwest Surgical Hospital
Oklahoma Joint Reconstruction Institute
Oklahoma Joint Reconstruction Institute9800 Broadway Ext Ste 201, Oklahoma City, OK 73114 (405) 424-5426