Dr. Paul Anderson, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Anderson completed a residency at Kaiser Permanente. He currently practices at Joe Arrington Cancer Research & Treatment Center and is affiliated with Covenant Childrens Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Anderson is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Joe Arrington Cancer Research & Treatment Center
Texas Tech Physicians4101 22nd Pl, Lubbock, TX 79410 Existing Patients: (806) 725-8000
- Kaiser Permanente, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University of California-Los Angeles, Internship Hospital — 1989
- George Washington U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- FirstCare Health Plans
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Molina Healthcare
- Presbyterian Health Plan
- Principal Life
- Pyramid Life
- State Farm
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anderson?
Dr Anderson has been my doctor for 13 years. He is one of the nicest persons, great doctor you could ever ask for or meet. Kind, considerate, gentle and caring. genuinely cares about his patients outcome and life and well being. Always willing to listen explain and teach. Never too busy to simply listen. I'm effectively cured, he still has time for me. He is great support in hard times and a friend when you meet him on the street. Thank you Dr. Anderson for all the time you spent becoming a DR.
- Covenant Childrens Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center