Dr. Paul Manner, MD
New Patient(206) 900-9951
Dr. Paul Manner, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Manner completed a residency at McGill University. He currently practices at Hip & Knee Center at Northwest Primary and Specialty Care and is affiliated with UW Medical Center - Montlake. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Manner is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Hip & Knee Center at Northwest Primary and Specialty Care
Uw Medicine Northwest Physicians11011 Meridian Ave N, Seattle, WA 98133 Call
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Shriners Hospital For Crippled Children, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- McGill University, Residency Hospital — 1996
- St Lukes Roosevelt, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Tufts University, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Manner?
Thrilled with the care I have and continue to receive from Dr Manner and his PA Peter Hall. He gave me a shiny new custom 3D printed Conformis knee (100% custom made to match my exact anatomy). on Dec. 3rd and this recovery has been easier than the ACL reconstruction I had in my 20’s (now 48). I’m 40 days post op and doing great...I highly recommend anyone with a knee replacement in their future to make an appointment with him, not only for his excellent care but because he is only one of a few surgeons in WA using the Conformis knee...after all of the research I did on it I don’t understand why someone would want anything other than a knee that is made specifically for them.
- UW Medical Center - Montlake
- UW Medical Center - Northwest | Seattle Hospital