Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Paul Lelorier, MD is a internal medicine specialist in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Lelorier completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at LSU Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and is affiliated with University Medical Center New Orleans. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lelorier is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- U Wstn Ontario, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University Of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- GENEVA GENERAL HOSPITAL / MARION S WHELAN SCHOOL OF NURSING, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lelorier?
Intelligent and seeks answers to troubling health problems, but sometimes I get the feeling that he's leaving out important information. All in all, I do trust him and would recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lelorier has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lelorier frequently treats Sinus Tachycardia, Sinus Bradycardia, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Lelorier's office is located at 3700 Saint Charles Ave, New Orleans, LA 70115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lelorier speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Medical Center New Orleans
LSU Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
St Charles Clinic 2nd Floor3700 Saint Charles Ave, New Orleans, LA 70115 (504) 412-1520
- 2 533 Bolivar St Rm 342, New Orleans, LA 70112 (504) 568-3546