Dr. Paul Disilvestro, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Disilvestro's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Paul Disilvestro, MD is a oncology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Disilvestro completed a residency at Brow U/Women & Infants Hosp. He currently practices at Women and Infants Hospital Iv Lab and is affiliated with Backus Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U Okla Hlth Sci Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Brow U/Women & Infants Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Rhode Island Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Disilvestro?
Dr. Paul Disilvestro is the best Doctor that I have met. He is intelligent, caring, and excellent at surgery and research. He is always available for his patents. I thank God every day that I found him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Disilvestro accepts your insurance.
Dr. Disilvestro frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Disilvestro's office is located at 1 Blackstone St, Providence, RI 02903. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Disilvestro speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Disilvestro has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Backus Hospital
- Kent Hospital
- Lawrence and Memorial Hospital
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital