Take charge of your health!
Dr. Church's Background
Paul A. Church, MD is a practicing Urologist in Needham Heights, MA. Dr. Church graduated from Weill Cornell Medical College in 1975 and has been in practice for 40 years. He completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital. He currently practices at Urology Practice Associates and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Needham, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Boston Children's Hospital. Dr. Church accepts multiple insurance plans including TRICARE, Great West and Cigna. Dr. Church is board certified in Urology.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Needham
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
- Brigham & Women's Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham & Women's Hospital
- New England Baptist Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Medical School
- Weill Cornell Medical College
- New York, NY
Learn More About Birth Defects In Kidneys & Urinary Tract
At times, your bladder may not to do what it’s supposed to do (hold onto urine until you’re ready to relieve yourself), leading to anxiety-ridden