Dr. Paul Carstens, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Meadowlakes, TX. Dr. Carstens completed a residency at Tx Tech University Health Science Center. He currently practices at Paul Carstens, MD and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Temple. Dr. Carstens is board certified in Pediatrics.
Paul Carstens, MD
Paul Carstens, MD105 Meadowlakes Dr, Meadowlakes, TX 78654 Existing Patients: (830) 265-4474
- Tx Tech University Health Science Center, Residency Hospital
- University Hospital S Tx Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, Medical School — 1986
- 1982, Undergraduate School
- Texas A&M University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carstens?
At 68, I’m probably his oldest patient. His practice focuses on pediatrics, but he’s also an emergency room physician, so he’s seen just about everything. He does not rush his patients and spends unhurried time addressing all their questions. He doesn’t take Medicare, but that’s fine with me. His charges are reasonable and I’d much rather pay out-of-pocket for sound advice than have Medicare pay for visits to someone who runs a patient mill. Dr. Carstens must be a voracious reader because he is always well-versed on current medical issues and treatments. He and his office manager (his wife) are wonderful people who go out of their way to provide a warm, welcoming environment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Temple
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Llano