Call (615) 703-2196 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Paul Bryant, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Bryant completed a residency at University of Alabama At Birmingham. and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bryant is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Residency Hospital
- University Of Tennessee At Memphis, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bryant?
Dr. Bryant and his nurse, Heather, have been exceedingly caring and helpful. We have been fighting an infection that does not seem to respond to normal antibiotics. They have returned calls promptly and have been emotionally supportive. Hopefully I will soon be well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bryant has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Bryant, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bryant's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bryant accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bryant frequently treats Mycobacterial Lung Infection, Brain Abscess, and HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus).
Dr. Bryant's office is located at 330 23rd Ave North Ste 300, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bryant speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- 1 330 23rd Ave North Ste 300, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (615) 703-2196