Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (212) 257-0065.
Dr. Patrick Lam, MD
Dr. Patrick Lam, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Lam completed a residency at U Toronto. He currently practices at Mount Sinai Union Square and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lam is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Toronto, Residency Hospital
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- U Toronto, Internship Hospital — 1991
- MISSOURI BAPTIST MEDICAL CENTER / SCHOOL OF NURSING, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lam?
Extremely smart , very accommodating & completely thorough....no rushing , takes his time with each individual patient
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Brooklyn
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Mount Sinai West
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lam has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Patrick Lam, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lam's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lam accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lam frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Lam's office is located at 10 Union Sq E Ste 2B, New York, NY 10003. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lam speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.