Dr. O'Gara has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Patrick O'Gara, MD is a cardiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. O'Gara completed a residency at Nhlbi/Nih. He currently practices at BRIGHAM & WOMENS HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. O'Gara is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Nhlbi/Nih, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Northwestern University, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Gara?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Patrick O'Gara, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. O'Gara's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. O'Gara accepts your insurance.
Dr. O'Gara frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Congenital Cardiac Conditions.
Dr. O'Gara's office is located at 70 Francis St Ste B, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
Brigham & Womens Hospital
Brigham & Womens Hospital70 Francis St Ste B, Boston, MA 02115 (857) 307-4000