Dr. Griffin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Patrick Griffin, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Griffin completed a residency at The University Of Texas Health Science Center At San Antonio. He currently practices at Texas Oncology. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Griffin is board certified in Hematology.
- H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- The University Of Texas Health Science Center At San Antonio, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southwest Fort Worth6500 Harris Pkwy, Fort Worth, TX 76132 Existing Patients: (817) 263-2600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Griffin?
The care and thoughtfullness displayed by Dr. Griffin And the staff are exceptional. You are not just a patient number, you are respected, and cared for in a responsible mannor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Patrick Griffin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Griffin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Griffin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Griffin frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Griffin's office is located at 6500 Harris Pkwy, Fort Worth, TX 76132. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.