Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Sullivan completed a residency at Northwestern. He currently practices at Eating Recovery Center - Chicago Il and is affiliated with Evanston Hospital.
- Northwestern, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Cook Co Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Cook Co Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1965
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1964
Eating Recovery Center - Chicago Il150 E Huron St, Chicago, IL 60611 Existing Patients: (312) 649-6565
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sullivan?
I am thankful to have had such a wonderful person as my doctor. Congrats on your retirement, Doc. You will be SORELY MISSED. I wish you a long, happy and healthy retirement. THANK YOU.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sullivan frequently treats Headache, Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), and All Headaches (incl. Migraine).
Dr. Sullivan's office is located at 150 E Huron St, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sullivan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Evanston Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital