Dr. Patrick Ryan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ryan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Patrick Ryan, MD is a general surgery specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Ryan completed a residency at S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital. He currently practices at Swedish Cardiac Surgery and is affiliated with Swedish Cherry Hill Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ryan is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Baystate Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Swedish Cardiac Surgery
Swedish Cardiac Surgery1600 E Jefferson St Ste 110, Seattle, WA 98122 Existing Patients: (206) 320-7300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ryan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ryan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ryan frequently treats Cardiac Surgical Procedures and Aortic Aneurysm or Dissection.
Dr. Ryan's office is located at 1600 E Jefferson St Ste 110, Seattle, WA 98122. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ryan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Swedish Cherry Hill Campus