Dr. Patrick R. Ellender, MD is a orthopedic sports medicine surgery specialist in Thibodaux, LA. Dr. Ellender completed a residency at Louisiana State University School of Medicine. He currently practices at OrthoLA--orthopaedic sports medicine, joint & hand specialists and is affiliated with Franklin Foundation Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ellender is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Department Of Orthopaedic Surgery, Fellowship Hospital
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ellender?
Dr. Ellender is an Amazing doctor . He has a fantastic bedside manner. Dr. Ellender always showed kindness and compassion for my concerns regarding my condition. He always used his God given talents to help my needs and concerns. I have had shoulder and hip surgery by Dr. Ellender and I have no problems with my shoulder or hip and have regained full range of motion in both areas. I have recommended my son and my brother to him and they are very satisfied. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.
- Franklin Foundation Hospital
- Physicians Medical Center
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center