Dr. Patrick Quinn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Quinn's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Patrick Quinn, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Santa Fe, NM. Dr. Quinn completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Northern NM Gastrontrlgy Assocs and is affiliated with CHRISTUS St. Vincent Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Quinn is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Thomas Jefferson U Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Metrohealth Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Dartmouth College, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Presbyterian Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northern NM Gastrontrlgy Assocs
Northern NM Gastrontrlgy Assocs1691 Galisteo St Ste C, Santa Fe, NM 87505 Existing Patients: (505) 983-5631
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Quinn?
Dr Quinn is a wonderful practitioner. My experience with him was stellar. Unfortunately the endoscopy staff of the Endoscopy Center of Santa Fe are rude, inadequate on every level, uneducated and amazingly qualified to give every excuse possible as why they can't (won't) perform their duties. Especially noteworthy are Liz and Lorraine. Thank God I'm not scheduled to have this procedure for another ten years. Avoid this Facility.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Quinn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Quinn frequently treats Diverticulitis, Intestinal, Diverticulosis, Intestinal, and Hemorrhoids.
Dr. Quinn's office is located at 1691 Galisteo St Ste C, Santa Fe, NM 87505. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Quinn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHRISTUS St. Vincent Regional Medical Center