Dr. Patrick O'Leary, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Peoria, IL. Dr. O'Leary completed a residency at Loyola University of Chicago / Stritch School of Medicine. He currently practices at Midwest Orthopaedics Center and is affiliated with Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. O'Leary is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Midwest Orthopaedics Center
Midwest Orthopaedics Center6000 N Allen Rd, Peoria, IL 61614 Existing Patients: (309) 691-1400
- Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Loyola University of Chicago / Stritch School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Loyola University of Chicago / Stritch School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Loyola University of Chicago / Stritch School of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- The Catholic University of America, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- Pekin Insurance
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Leary?
Dr. O’Leary performed a 3 level lumbar spinal fusion. By far the best Orthopedic Spine Surgeon. I came from the Quad Cities for him to do my surgery. Took the time to explain all the scenarios. Cares about what he does, and the health of the patient. Highly recommend.
- Methodist Hospital
- OSF Saint Francis Medical Center
- Pekin Memorial Hospital
- Proctor Hospital