Dr. Patrick Fasusi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fasusi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Patrick Fasusi, MD is a anesthesiology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Fasusi completed a residency at howard university hospital. He currently practices at Premiere Surgery Center Of DC and is affiliated with Howard University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- howard university hospital, Residency Hospital
- American University Of The Caribbean School Of Med Plymouth Montserrat, Medical School
- American Acedemy Of Pain Management, Other Education — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Premiere Surgery Center Of DC
Premier Surgery Center of Dc6323 Georgia Ave NW, Washington, DC 20011 Existing Patients: (202) 291-0126
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fasusi?
good good Dr
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fasusi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fasusi frequently treats Back Pain, Cervical Epidural Steroid Injection, and Chronic Neck Pain.
Dr. Fasusi's office is located at 6323 Georgia Ave NW, Washington, DC 20011. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fasusi speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Fasusi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Howard University Hospital