Dr. Patrick Harding, MD is a neurology specialist in Williamsburg, VA. Dr. Harding completed a residency at Eastern Va Med School. He currently practices at Riverside Williamsburg NEU/SLP and is affiliated with Riverside Doctors' Hospital Williamsburg. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harding is board certified in Neurology.
Riverside Williamsburg NEU/SLP
Williamsburg Neurology P.c.120 Kings Way Ste 2700, Williamsburg, VA 23185 Existing Patients: (757) 221-0110
- Eastern Va Med School, Residency Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Eastern Virginia Med School Of The Med College Of Hampton Roads Norfolk Va, Medical School — 1993
- College of William and Mary, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Optima Health
- POMCO Group
- State Farm
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harding?
Dr. Harding is a very caring doctor. He never rushes through a visit but takes the time to listen to what you have to say and answers all of your questions so that you can understand what he is explaining. He and his staff make you feel like you're at home with friends instead of being in a doctor's office. He is also very thorough and investigates all levels involved with the problem/problems that you might have. My husband perks up when he knows he is going to see Dr. Harding.
- Riverside Doctors' Hospital Williamsburg
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Riverside Walter Reed Hospital
- Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center