Dr. McLaughlin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Patrick McLaughlin, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Novi, MI. Dr. McLaughlin completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at Assarian Cancer Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McLaughlin is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Wm Beaumont, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McLaughlin?
Dr. McLaughlin is easy to talk to, concerned, and has a patient focus in the near and long term. He has an office with low turnover so we see the same staff visit-after-visit, year-after-year. Very professional and highly recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Patrick McLaughlin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McLaughlin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McLaughlin accepts your insurance.
Dr. McLaughlin frequently treats SPECT Scan, PET-CT Scan, and Ultrasound Guided Procedures.
Dr. McLaughlin's office is located at 47601 Grand River Ave, Novi, MI 48374. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.