Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Patrick McGill, MD is a family medicine specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. McGill completed a residency at Ball Mem Hospital. He currently practices at South Indy Family Dentistry and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent Anderson. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McGill is board certified in Family Practice.
- Ball Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Indy Family Dentistry
Community Physician Network5908 E Stop 11 Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46237 Existing Patients: (317) 497-6800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McGill?
We love Dr. McGill, however he left and moved south of Indianapolis. We have not found another Dr. who measures up. We miss him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McGill frequently treats Obesity, Limb Swelling, and Wellness Examination.
Dr. McGill's office is located at 5908 E Stop 11 Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46237. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McGill has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. Vincent Anderson
- Community Hospital Anderson
- Community Hospital East
- Community Hospital North
- Community Hospital South