Dr. Patrick Molt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Molt's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Patrick Molt, MD is a general surgery specialist in Fairfield, IL. Dr. Molt completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Southern Illinois Sgcl Assocs and is affiliated with Fairfield Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Molt is board certified in General Surgery.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Mt Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southern Illinois Sgcl Assocs
Southern Illinois Surgical Care Associates PC207 NW 10th St, Fairfield, IL 62837 Existing Patients: (618) 842-3813
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Molt?
Dr Molt is very good at what he does ... his medical skills are great ...
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Molt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Molt frequently treats Cholecystitis and Gallstones, Gallstones, and Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration .
Dr. Molt's office is located at 207 NW 10th St, Fairfield, IL 62837. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Molt has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fairfield Memorial Hospital