Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Patrick Kennedy, MD is a cardiology specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Kennedy completed a residency at University Ala Hospital. He currently practices at Legacy Heart Center and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Frisco. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kennedy is board certified in Cardiology.
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- University Ala Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- UAB Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 1980
- Rice University, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Legacy Heart Center
Plano Office6601 PRESTON RD, Plano, TX 75024 Existing Patients: (469) 800-6300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kennedy?
Our experience was superb. However, Dr. Kennedy is now enjoying a well deserved retirement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kennedy frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Hyperlipidemia, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Kennedy's office is located at 6601 PRESTON RD, Plano, TX 75024. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kennedy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Frisco
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano
- Medical City Plano
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano