Dr. Patrick Troy, MD is a pulmonology specialist in Manchester, CT. Dr. Troy completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Starling Physicians Pulmonary & Critical Care and is affiliated with Hartford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Troy is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University of Connecticut School Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Troy?
Caring and compassionate. Never makes me wait. Listens intently to my concerns. Involves me in decision making.
- Hartford Hospital