Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Patrick Shenot, MD
Dr. Patrick Shenot, MD is
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Fellowship Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Residency Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Internship Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Consumer Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shenot?
Dr. Shenot is in my opinion if not the best, one of the best urological surgeons in the Philadelphia area! He has performed two difficult surgeries on me and has done great. I’ve trusted this man with my life. Not only is he talented in regards to performing surgery, he is extremely knowledgeable. He listens to what you tell him and provides a plan to get the best results possible. He will never rush you, and always will listen and spend the time needed. I highly recommend this Dr. for difficult urologic issues you may be having!
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Patrick Shenot, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Shenot's profile.
Dr. Shenot in specializes in Urology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Shenot frequently treats the following conditions: Polyuria, Enlarged Prostate (BPH) and Overactive Bladder. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Shenot's office is located at 33 S 9th St Ste 703 Philadelphia, PA 19107. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Shenot provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Patrick Shenot, MD is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Jefferson Methodist Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Patrick Shenot, MD holds board certification in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery.
Dr. Patrick Shenot, MD has a star rating of 4.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Jefferson Urology Associates
Jefferson Urology Associates33 S 9th St Ste 703, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Call