Dr. Patrick Riddle, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Nashua, NH. Dr. Riddle completed a residency at Medical College of Wisconsin. He currently practices at Nashua Eye Associates PA and is affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Fellowship Hospital
- Vitreo Retinal Fdn, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Armed Forces Inst Path, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Letterman Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Creighton University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Riddle?
I have been a patient of Dr.Riddle for almost 30 years.He is the most kindest Dr. I have ever encountered.He takes time to explain all the procedures and finds time to talk about none medical issues.He is loved and admired by all his patients .Dr. Riddle and his aide Heather are a wonderful team. Karin Skorupski
- Southern New Hampshire Medical Center