Dr. Patrick Padilla, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Encinitas, CA. Dr. Padilla completed a residency at Duke University Med Center. He currently practices at Pacific Orthopeadics and Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Padilla is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Pacific Orthopeadics and Sports Medicine
San Diego Cardiovascular Assoc351 Santa Fe Dr Ste 100, Encinitas, CA 92024 Existing Patients: (760) 633-3130
Pacific Orthopaedics Sports Medicine351 Santa Fe Dr Ste 100, Encinitas, CA 92024 Existing Patients: (760) 633-3130
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Duke University Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University Of California, Los Angeles, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- University Of California At Los Angeles Graduate Program In Kinesiology, Other Education — 1984
- Pepperdine University, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Padilla?
Excellent experience and results working with Dr. Padilla, Encinitas Surgery Center and his staff in 2012 and 2017 for knee scope surgery on both knees. Post surgery PT with Melissa, Michelle and Evan was done very well and accelerated recovery. Thanks.
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas