Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Patrick O'Neill, MD,PHD is a general surgery specialist in Mesa, AZ. Dr. O'Neill completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. He currently practices at Arizona Advanced Surgery, Mesa, AZ and is affiliated with Abrazo Central Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. O'Neill is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University Of Va Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- U Va, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Phd--Michigan State University, Other Education — 1993
- Michigan State University, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Neill?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. O'Neill frequently treats Appendectomy, Laparoscopic, Wound Repair, and Rib Fracture.
Dr. O'Neill's office is located at 1450 S Dobson Rd Ste A200, Mesa, AZ 85202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. O'Neill has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abrazo Central Campus
- Abrazo Scottsdale Campus
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Arizona Advanced Surgery, Mesa, AZ
Arizona Advanced Surgery1450 S Dobson Rd Ste A200, Mesa, AZ 85202 Existing Patients: (480) 629-5167