Dr. Patrick O'Leary, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. O'Leary's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Patrick O'Leary, MD is a cardiology specialist in Downers Grove, IL. Dr. O'Leary completed a residency at University Of Illinois. He currently practices at DuPage Medical Group - Official and is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. O'Leary is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Leary?
- University Of Illinois, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University Of Illinois, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University of Illinois, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine Science/The Chicago Medical School, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
DuPage Medical Group - Official
Cardiology3825 Highland Ave Ste 210, Downers Grove, IL 60515 Existing Patients: (630) 435-6100
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. O'Leary accepts your insurance.
Dr. O'Leary frequently treats Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. O'Leary's office is located at 3825 Highland Ave Ste 210, Downers Grove, IL 60515. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. O'Leary has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus