Dr. Patrick Flynn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Flynn's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Patrick Flynn, MD is a hematology specialist in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Flynn completed a residency at Hennepin County Medical Center. He currently practices at Mn Oncology & Hematology PA and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. Dr. Flynn is board certified in Hematology.
- University Of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1975
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mn Oncology & Hematology PA6025 Lake Rd Ste 110, Saint Paul, MN 55125 Existing Patients: (651) 735-7414
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Flynn?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Flynn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Flynn frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Myeloproliferative Disorders.
Dr. Flynn's office is located at 6025 Lake Rd Ste 110, Saint Paul, MN 55125. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Flynn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Northfield Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- United Hospital