Dr. Patrick Dennehy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dennehy's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Patrick Dennehy, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Grosse Pointe Park, MI. Dr. Dennehy completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. He currently practices at Henry Ford Ophthalmology - Grosse Pointe and is affiliated with Henry Ford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dennehy is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Bascom Palmer-U Miami, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- St John Hospital And Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dennehy?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dennehy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dennehy frequently treats Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), Allergic Conjunctivitis, and Uveitis and Iridocyclitis.
Dr. Dennehy's office is located at 15401 E Jefferson Ave, Grosse Pointe Park, MI 48230. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dennehy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Henry Ford Hospital
Henry Ford Ophthalmology - Grosse Pointe
Henry Ford Hospital