Dr. Patrick Hurlbut, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Hurlbut completed a residency at University Vt College Med. He currently practices at Prairie Orthopaedic & Plastic Surgery, PC and is affiliated with Bryan East Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hurlbut is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Prairie Orthopaedic & Plastic Surgery, PC
Prairie Orthopaedic & Plastic Surgery, PC4130 Pioneer Woods Dr, Lincoln, NE 68506 Existing Patients: (402) 489-4700
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University Vt College Med, Residency Hospital — 1993
- U Vt Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Roy J Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine At University Of Iowa, Medical School — 1988
- Sveriges Lantbrulesuniversitet In Uppsala, Sweden, Other Education — 1984
- University Of Nebraska, Undergraduate School — 1983
- American Enterprise Group
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- Thrivent Financial
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hurlbut?
After I was misdiagnosed by two different doctors, he found the problem and rush scheduled surgery for me. He took the time the explain everything in layman’s for me along the way. He was extremely friendly, respectful and efficient for the entirety of my experience with him. He is the benchmark of a person and doctor that everyone should strive to be.
- Bryan East Campus
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth
- Fillmore County Hospital
- Lincoln Surgical Hospital
- Thayer County Health Services
- Warren Memorial Hospital