Dr. Patrick Horn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Horn's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Patrick Horn, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Horn completed a residency at University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine. He currently practices at Hope Community Services Inc and is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Horn is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Choice of Oklahoma
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hope Community Services Inc
Today Clinic Hope6100 S Walker Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73139 Existing Patients: (405) 634-4400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Horn?
Dr Horn is an outstanding psychiatrist. He is very busy but he always takes time to listen and explain things. He cares very much about his patients. Has great bedside manner. Very compassionate. And very knowledgeable. I’d trust him with my life. He’s a great doctor! I recommend him highly!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Horn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Horn frequently treats Psychotic Disorders.
Dr. Horn's office is located at 6100 S Walker Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73139. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Horn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center