Dr. Patrick Maiberger, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Maiberger completed a residency at VA Commonwealth Univ Med Ctr Med Coll VA Hosps. He currently practices at Ear Nose/Throat Med Grp Wshngtn and is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maiberger is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Ear Nose/Throat Med Grp Wshngtn
Ear Nose Throat Medical Group of Washington PC2021 K St Nw Ste 810, Washington, DC 20006 Existing Patients: (202) 223-3560
- VA Commonwealth Univ Med Ctr Med Coll VA Hosps, Residency Hospital — 2011
- VA Commonwealth Univ Med Ctr Med Coll VA Hosps, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Va Commonwealth Univ Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2006
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maiberger?
My visit was via telemedicine. I like Dr. Maiberger's ability to explain my condition clearly. He answered my many questions in an honest manner. I felt he was trustworthy. I will definitely see him when office visits become available.
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital