Click here to compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists.
Dr. Patrick Maiberger, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Maiberger completed a residency at VA Commonwealth Univ Med Ctr Med Coll VA Hosps. He currently practices at Ear Nose/Throat Med Grp Wshngtn and is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maiberger is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- VA Commonwealth Univ Med Ctr Med Coll VA Hosps, Residency Hospital — 2011
- VA Commonwealth Univ Med Ctr Med Coll VA Hosps, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Va Commonwealth Univ Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2006
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maiberger?
Talented, friendly, patient, knowledgeable and great communicator! Cured my severe vertigo caused by BPPV in one visit. I still had minor dizziness so went back to retest but the BPPV was gone. So he patiently explored every other possibility we could think of and advised me on them. What a great doctor!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maiberger has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Maiberger frequently treats Otologic Conditions & Procedures.
Dr. Maiberger's office is located at 2021 K St Nw Ste 810, Washington, DC 20006. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Ear Nose/Throat Med Grp Wshngtn
Ear Nose Throat Medical Group of Washington PC2021 K St Nw Ste 810, Washington, DC 20006 Existing Patients: (202) 223-3560