Dr. Patrick Maloney, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Mamaroneck, NY. Dr. Maloney completed a residency at Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, Allergy And Immunology Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Westchester Health Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maloney is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
Westchester Health Associates
Allergy and Asthma Associates of Westchester Pllc1600 Harrison Ave Ste 304, Mamaroneck, NY 10543 Existing Patients: (914) 777-1179
Westchester Health Group
Allergy and Asthma Division in Scarsdale281 Garth Rd Ste A, Scarsdale, NY 10583 Existing Patients: (914) 472-3833
- SUNY At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny, Medical School — 1999
- Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, Allergy And Immunology Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maloney?
I have taken 2 of my children to Dr. Maloney and we all love him. He's great with my kids and takes the time to answer all of my questions. He's actually the third allergist I tried for my children and I'm so glad I didn't settle for the mediocre-at-best allergists that I tried first. He's a really great doctor and a very nice person. Highly recommend him for kids (and adults).