Click here to compare with other Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Disease Specialists.
Dr. Patrick Allan, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Dayton, OH. Dr. Allan completed a residency at Wright Patterson Med Center. He currently practices at Dayton Respiratory Center and is affiliated with Atrium Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Allan is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Wilford Hall Med Center Us Air Force, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Wright Patterson Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Wright Patterson Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Northern Illinois University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Behavioral Health Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Health System
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Span
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual Medical
- Mutual of Omaha
- Private HealthCare Systems
- United Concordia
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Allan?
Dr. Allan is a good physician. When I visited him at the Surecare location he took the time to truly examine me, talk with me about ways to help my breathing. But when he left there & I visited the new office I was very rushed, both appts started very late and it just felt like a conveyor belt of patients. He is a great guy and a good Dr. they just seem to be pushing him so hard to get more patients in. So I've switched to someone else basically so I can relax and feel at liberty to ask my questions and hear about holistic ways to help my breathing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Allan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Allan frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Allan's office is located at 9001 N Main St Ste A, Dayton, OH 45415. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Medical Center
- Grandview Medical Center
- Kettering Medical Center
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Sycamore Medical Center
- Upper Valley Medical Center