Dr. Egbe has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Patrick Egbe, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Egbe completed a residency at Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons. He currently practices at Georgia Surgical Prof Assoc PC and is affiliated with Piedmont Henry Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Egbe is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Harlem Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Yale University, Medical School — 1984
- University Of Lagos, College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- POMCO Group
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Egbe?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Patrick Egbe, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Egbe's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Egbe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Egbe frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Chest Pain.
Dr. Egbe's office is located at 1136 Cleveland Ave Ste 205, Atlanta, GA 30344. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Egbe speaks Nigerian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Henry Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center
- Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center South