Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (850) 303-7954.
Dr. Patrick Dial, MD is a general surgery specialist in Pensacola, FL. Dr. Dial completed a residency at Charity Hospital. He currently practices at West Florida Medical Group General Surgery and is affiliated with West Florida Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dial is board certified in General Surgery.
- Charity Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Charity Hosp La State U, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Lahey Clinic, Boston MA, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Louisiana State University, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
West Florida Medical Group General Surgery
West Florida Medical Group General Surgery2130 E Johnson Ave, Pensacola, FL 32514 Existing Patients: (850) 303-7954
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dial?
Overall I was pleased with my care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Patrick Dial, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dial's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dial accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dial frequently treats Cholecystitis and Gallstones, Gallstones, and Port Placements or Replacements.
Dr. Dial's office is located at 2130 E Johnson Ave, Pensacola, FL 32514. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dial has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- West Florida Hospital