Dr. Patrick Denton, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Florence, SC. Dr. Denton completed a residency at In University School Of Med. He currently practices at Mcleod Pee Dee Orthopaedic Associates and is affiliated with Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Denton is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- In University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of Wi Hospital And Cli, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Denton?
I would highly recommend Doctor Denton. He did what he said he would do, help me with my knee pain. He explained every thing that he was going to do. Answered all my many questions.I felt like I could trust him. He always met me with a big smile and hand shake .He took excellent care of me. When I need my other knee replacement done , he will be the Doctor I will go back to.The staff there treated me and my wife with dignity and respect. They were very friendly and helpful.
- Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center
- Lake City Community Hospital
- Mcleod Health Cheraw
- McLeod Health Darlington
- McLeod Regional Medical Center
- Musc Health Florence Medical Center