Call (615) 845-4462 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Patrick Davis, MD is a general surgery specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Davis completed a residency at Wake Forest University. He currently practices at The Surgical Clinic and is affiliated with Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Davis is board certified in General Surgery.
- Wake Forest University, Fellowship Hospital
- Wake Forest University, Residency Hospital
- Wake Forest University, Internship Hospital
- University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Davis?
I just had hernia repair surgery & was very impressed with Dr Davis. He explained everything, answered any question that I had. Made me feel at ease. Great bed side manner also which is a rare thing nowadays. Any further surgeries I might need, he’d be my first choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Patrick Davis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Davis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Davis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Davis frequently treats Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic, Gallbladder Removal, and Gallstones.
Dr. Davis' office is located at 393 Wallace Rd Ste 301, Nashville, TN 37211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Davis speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Davis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center
- Tristar Southern Hills Medical Center
The Surgical Clinic
Southern Hills Clinic393 Wallace Rd Ste 301, Nashville, TN 37211 Existing Patients: (615) 845-4462