Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cassell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patrick Cassell, MD is a cardiology specialist in Concord, NH. Dr. Cassell completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Concord Hospital Psychiatric Unit and is affiliated with Concord Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cassell is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Concord Hospital Psychiatric Unit250 Pleasant St, Concord, NH 03301 Existing Patients: (603) 225-2711
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cassell?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cassell frequently treats Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), Vascular Disease, and Hypertension.
Dr. Cassell's office is located at 250 Pleasant St, Concord, NH 03301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cassell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Concord Hospital