Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 543-6464.
Dr. Patrick Fall, DO
New Patient(223) 201-6595
Dr. Patrick Fall, DO is a pain medicine specialist in Horsham, PA. Dr. Fall completed a residency at Thos Jefferson University Hospital. He currently practices at SEPA Pain Management and is affiliated with Jefferson Abington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Fall is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Thos Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Juniata College, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fall?
Best dr and staff around!
- Jefferson Abington Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Patrick Fall, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fall's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fall accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fall frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Chronic Pain, and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Fall's office is located at 721 Dresher Road Suite 2500, Horsham, PA 19044. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fall speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Fall has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.