Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Patrick Breaux, MD
Dr. Patrick Breaux, MD is
- Charity Hospital, Tulane Division - New Orleans, LA, Fellowship Hospital
- Tulane University School of Medicine - New Orleans, LA, Medical School
- Charity Hospital/Tulane, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- Tulane University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1966
- University of Southwest Louisiana, Undergraduate School
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Payors Organization
- National Healthcare Alliance
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Networks of America
- Special Needs Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Breaux?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Patrick Breaux, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Breaux's profile.
Dr. Breaux in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Breaux frequently treats the following conditions: Hypertension, Heart Palpitations and Heart Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Breaux's office is located at 1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans, LA 70121. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Breaux provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Patrick Breaux, MD is affiliated with Ochsner Health Center - Hancock, Ochsner Medical Center, Ochsner Medical Center - Kenner and Saint Bernard Parish Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Patrick Breaux, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Patrick Breaux, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Ochsner Health Center - Hancock
- Ochsner Medical Center
- Ochsner Medical Center - Kenner
- Saint Bernard Parish Hospital
Ochsner Clinic Foundation1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121 (504) 842-4135
Ltrc Obstetrics and Gynecology
Ochsner Health Center - Lake Terrace1532 Allen Toussaint Blvd, New Orleans, LA 70122 (504) 846-9646
Saint Bernard Community Health Center
Saint Bernard Community Health Center - Cardiology8050 W Judge Perez Dr Ste 3200, Chalmette, LA 70043 (866) 624-7637