Dr. Patrick Boylan, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Mentor, OH. Dr. Boylan completed a residency at Ohio St University Mc. He currently practices at Lake County Pain and Diagnostics and is affiliated with TriPoint Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Boylan is board certified in Pain Medicine.
Lake County Pain and Diagnostics
Surgery Center8401 Mentor Ave Ste A, Mentor, OH 44060 Existing Patients: (440) 205-0080
Oaktree Clinic, Mentor, OH
Oaktree Clinic, Mentor, OH9485 Mentor Ave Ste 214, Mentor, OH 44060 Existing Patients: (440) 205-9119
- Orthopedics NE, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Ohio St University Mc, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Ohio St University MC, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Cleveland State University, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Boylan?
Excellent first impression. Very thorough. I brought the CD of my MRI to him and he took the time to go through it frame by frame, showed me exactly where my problem was and comprehensively explained a logical path to fix it without surgery. The first ray of hope I have seen in the 8 weeks since I herniated a disc in my lower back. I will post an update after my first injection treatment.
- TriPoint Medical Center