Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call 201-268-3289.
Dr. Patrick Roth, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Oradell, NJ. Dr. Roth completed a residency at New England Medical Center-Boston (Massachusetts). He currently practices at North Jersey Brain & Spine and is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roth is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- New England Medical Center-Boston (Massachusetts), Residency Hospital
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Jacobi Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Devon Health
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Jersey Brain & Spine
North Jersey Brain & Spine680 Kinderkamack Rd Ste 300 Fl 3, Oradell, NJ 07649 Existing Patients: 201-268-3289
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roth?
Had two surgeries performed by Dr. Roth...He is excellent!!!!! Easy to talk with. Spent time explaining so that I fully understood everything...Would recommend and have recommended him highly!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Roth has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Patrick Roth, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roth's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roth accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roth frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Low Back Pain, and Herniated Disc.
Dr. Roth's office is located at 680 Kinderkamack Rd Ste 300 Fl 3, Oradell, NJ 07649. Find other locations and directions.
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital And Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Medical Center
- Palisades Medical Center
- Valley Hospital